Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to bbc breakfast news the girl covering the sport says as they show the mahrez free kick,the keeper mistake cost arsenal the game,so they would have won if he hadn’t spilled it didn’t show any of the other three goals,only thing she got right was at the start saying we thrashed arsenal ..

Enjoy her disappointment.

The bit last night where they said "Aaaahh, if only we had VAR" in a weird, dreamy, hand in hand way after we scored. Utter devastation every time we scored.

Sky won't change it tho, they know it creates lots of discussion, clicks and engagement on their social media. Clicks clicks clicks, f*ck good old fashioned impartial punditry eh...

The bit last night where they said "Aaaahh, if only we had VAR" in a weird, dreamy, hand in hand way after we scored. Utter devastation every time we scored.

Sky won't change it tho, they know it creates lots of discussion, clicks and engagement on their social media. Clicks clicks clicks, f*ck good old fashioned impartial punditry eh...
Yep.

The last half decent pundit who I thought was genuinely down the middle was Andy Gray.

I sometimes catch the games on Bein Sports and it’s refreshing to listen to him but have to also put up with the hairy, detestable gremlin Keys.

“Dirty Arab oil money” certainly isn’t viewed the same as those “cleaner than clean, white American dollars”
The football writers pod discussed how far the remaining English teams would go in the CL. Liverpool got 14 minutes discussion, Chelsea (tipped to win if they beat Athletico) were given 8 minutes, we were given a mere 4 minutes. When you look at the ownership of all three clubs, the other two have enough questionable dealings for plenty of mudslinging, but we receive the lions share and we still have accusations about how we will break ffp rules if we need to. It seems we are suffering the same censorship and lies that other big news stories are given by the msm worldwide. They have all warped into their own sick versions of Pravda.

So according to bbc breakfast news the girl covering the sport says as they show the mahrez free kick,the keeper mistake cost arsenal the game,so they would have won if he hadn’t spilled it didn’t show any of the other three goals,only thing she got right was at the start saying we thrashed arsenal ..
The goalie didn't cover himself in much glory on the first goal either, and his distribution throughout the game was poor - in fact I'd go as far to say he won't be a first choice PL goalkeeper ever.

Yep.

The last half decent pundit who I thought was genuinely down the middle was Andy Gray.

I sometimes catch the games on Bein Sports and it’s refreshing to listen to him but have to also put up with the hairy, detestable gremlin Keys.
Watched it on Bein Sports last night as I'm sick of the biased tossers on Sly.
I'm not surprised to hear that they had ex Tarquin Alan Smith commentating and focused on the goalkeeping howler and "offside" goal but trird their best to ignore the non-penalty for the handball or the pathetic play acting from Cabellos who was carrying on like he had been shot after he had instigated the incident with Fernandinho.

On this morning's sports summary on Radio4, John Murray: "Arsenal were unlucky, they had a second string team out, their keeper made a bad error, City scored an offside goal"
No other mention of City. If rags had won 4-1 at Arsenal, imagine the praise.
At least last night Redknapp referred to the "gulf in class" between the sides.

The Mahrez penalty incident hardly got a mention , it was absolutely nailed on but just the one replay and not even discussed after the game , its getting to the point were you just accept this incredulous bias against our club we are never going to be "accepted" by the media , and in a perverse way i quite enjoy it now because every time they slate our club i know we are f*cking a lot of people's lives up .Every time we win a game or score a goal the disappointment is tangible and like a knife through the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.