Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Great cup tie, hopefully our squad now realise that we have to work hard in every game, at every level. Mendy had a chance to impress then, what a wally

Released by Forest at 16 and joined us then
No idea why the Mendy haters are out in force. I thought he did pretty well. Kept possession, defended a bit, fired in some excellent first time crosses and had a superb effort saved off the line. After hardly any game time, I'd call this pretty decent tbh.

I loved that mate . You could see the bbc devastated because we turned it round but we won’t be the first team to struggle against hat kind of opposition and won’t be the last but some of our players didn’t fancy it and that doesn’t sit well . Phil foden is becoming the player he was destined to be and gundo is showing why pep loves him . I have been one of Laportes biggest backers and was fed up with stones coming in but tonight I saw a player who is not performing to stones level at the moment .
wouldn't be too critical of Laporte he had to keep an eye on Garcia and Harwood-Bellis, plus he hasn't played for a couple of months.

If that had been Cheltenham vs any other Premier league team than us, the whole forum would have been willing Cheltenham on

true
but the BBC would not be backing the underdog 100% if it was united or liverpool would they ?
truly shocking and so bias by the BBC commentary team. thank god city come back and won the tie because the tv would have blown up or smashed hahahahaha

How telling that it was a 20-year who stepped up for us today, not some £65m ex-player of the year/African Cup star.
There will be a statue of Foden in 20 years outside our ground. Mahrez will be that player who won the league with Leicester once.

Not the best today. We played a 3 at the back with all players that have not played first team football. Don’t understand why Garcia played he doesn’t want to here. A wins a win. Swansea will be hard too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.