Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Shout out to the linesman, very close calls on all 3 goals, but got every decision spot on.
Jesus big toe might have been off. Off or on, VAR would have been delighted to chalk it off. VAR deprives us of perfectly good goals, compared to benefit of the doubt going to the attacker.

Glad we managed to score a few times to interrupt the 90 minute life story of Danny Murphy. Foden and Cancelo when he came on were fantastic.

Well done Cheltenham, really put it up to us and played some nice football, also a very good interview from their manager after the game and were complimentary about us prior to the match. Good luck and hope you get promoted this year

TBH I was not surprised with our 1st half performance. Too many “ unfamiliar “ players, playing together. That said, I wonder how many of our experienced players would have approached the game with the same attitude had they been playing Premiership rivals. (Foden excepted). Foden played his “City” heart out. He certainly is our future........

Fully deserved mate, your team put half the premier league sides to shame today, if you had pulled off the win, it would have been well deserved.. Thankfully we got our shit together just in time..
nice touch from the cheltenham manager after a lengthy chat with Pep picking his brains he gave him a bottle of wine

Just thinking again about Mendy, cancello got a load of stick and then had a run of games to play him self into form. Maybe Ben will get that chance too. Mahrez has flashes but can’t do it consistently. Poor signing

Their total lack of enthusiasm to our goals had me thinking that we had missed them or was offside or something. Took me a good 5 seconds after each goal to be given the go ahead to celebrate. Shite commentery.
Won't bother rushing out to buy Murphys autobiography, sounds dreary.

Murphy makes Chris Sutton look like he's won Best Personality on Earth 15 years running.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.