Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

the magic of the FA cup is alive and kicking in PHIL FODEN boy this lad can reach the stars and beyond
fuck england and what he can do for international football THIS BOY IS MANCHESTER CITY BLUE AND CAN WIN EVERYTHING AT CLUB LEVEL
He will do mate but it’ll only be at club level with that useless **** southgate in charge

Phil Foden stand up. That for me was his best display ever in a city shirt and is a moment in his development we will look back on. Not many positives there but he just showed the world how good he is.
The thing that stood out for me is that he is a leader. When the rest were fannying around he was direct and constantly a threat.

Was it only me that saw them flying into challenges recklessly with the knowledge that the ref wouldn’t do anything because that’s “the magic of the cup”?

Fair enough they had a go at us but I despise how the rules of the game change depending on the occasion.

I think it was a very slow pitch, which always makes those challenges much less dangerous, they had some agricultural looking tackles but not with any great speed behind them, and our players weren't getting outraged with the refereeing.

Poor performance but squeezed through. Cheltenham excellent on and off the pitch.

Torres should thank Mahrez for keeping him out of the spotlight.
Torres had no supply on the first half, when he got swapped to the right wing in the second half he had 3 on him at times. Mahrez should be carrying these kids , same as Mendy. Fucking sick of the twat smiling and laughing on the pitch all the time. Doyle did well first half but I would have brought the fat twat mendy off. Fuck me Edghill got more shit a, but at least he tried andr we were shit then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.