Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

I think foden is well managed by city credit to pep and foden .

Yep. I'll hold my hands up and say I'm one of those that thought he should have gone on loan as didn't think he was getting games last season.

Very glad to have been proven very wrong.

Was thinking the same. Surely can’t be down to a lack of game time to put in such a lacklustre display, completely devoid of effort and after the shot cleared off the line he offered nothing. If he can’t impose himself on a league two side, and I mean no disrespect to Cheltenham who were excellent, then he needs to take a long hard look at himself.
We all know Danny Murphy is a twat, but even he gave Mendy shit................. "could have gone forward, there's 25 yards of space in front of him and he passes it back or sideways", I agreed but he's still a twat. .

I think, even withstanding his recent injury, that Laporte’s toys are still firmly out of the pram about now being 3rd choice central defender.

Agree 100% mate, & lets face it he is 3rd choice now!! lets see if he’s up for the fight?
Surely part of the managers job to rotate and keep them all happy unless he's suddenly terrible in training? I worry the dippers will come sniffing otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.