Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Never in doubt. More seriously what was never in doubt was that the commentator and Murphy were sly cunts throughout. City equalise, does he say “goal”? Nope he says “no flag” in a distraught way. Twats
Their total lack of enthusiasm to our goals had me thinking that we had missed them or was offside or something. Took me a good 5 seconds after each goal to be given the go ahead to celebrate. Shite commentery.
Won't bother rushing out to buy Murphys autobiography, sounds dreary.

Mahrez was not great, like so many tonight but I thought he was more involved than Torres. But we look so poor attacking these days, miss simple chances and one on ones and certainly could have easily gone out tonight.
Torres was making all of the right runs in the first half, it's not his fault no one seemed interested in playing him in.

The best part of that result is that we pissed all over the media's chips , they had already written the headlines the f8cking mugs , credit to Cheltenham they played to their strengths rode their luck including the referee allowing rugby tackles on our players , but we were never to get any decisions against the plucky underdogs.
Our composure in the last 10 minutes of the game won the tie , we have moved on from being the victim of giant killers , we lost to the Wigan pie eaters a few years ago which was a daylight robbery , but Pep won't be failling for that again, bring on Swansea and the same pre-match bullshit praying for a Swansea win against big bad evil Manchester City , its not going to happen.

Very very well played Cheltenham, did your club and town proud!

Tougher Cup tie than United at Old Trafford the other week.
Ha, thought the same...there are premiership teams who do and will play more defensive and make less effort to attack us and Cheltenhem nearly got rewarded for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.