Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re one billion in debt, but UEFA thinks it’s all good as long it’s not City
Ofc, the big clubs designed FFP to suit their needs. They are/were debt-ridden and they made sure debt wouldn't be the key point to be monitored.

We can see the same process with the "Champions League" or "Superleague". They are trying to make it a closed competition and be forever rich and dominant.

Anyway, i hope Messi will go on a slump now. It would be nice if we could get past Barça this time around.

Once again, I wondered what Messi would have done to West Brom, and what score it would have been with Messi playing?

Ofc, the big clubs designed FFP to suit their needs. They are/were debt-ridden and they made sure debt wouldn't be the key point to be monitored.

We can see the same process with the "Champions League" or "Superleague". They are trying to make it a closed competition and be forever rich and dominant.

Anyway, i hope Messi will go on a slump now. It would be nice if we could get past Barça this time around.
FFP was designed to stop City, the elite clubs would have nothing to do with it whatsoever, then Sheikh Mansour buys City and they bring in a bastardised version. I wonder how long the charade of investment is bad, large debt is good and normal will be allowed to continue.

If he (or any other player) were to sign a pre-contract for the following season in this window,does it have to be announced before this window shuts?

If he (or any other player) were to sign a pre-contract for the following season in this window,does it have to be announced before this window shuts?
Normally I would say no - I don't think they have to announce anything, but with Barca having "members" (I think this is like non exec shareholders but I am sure someone will correct me) then I would have thought it would need to be announced to them at the very least?

All its done is stop anyone else from making a big investment like we did. Now some clubs are financially on their arse that rule will hold them back. I expect it to be rolled back or dropped at some point pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.