Sheffield United (H) | Post-Match Thread

Barring one chance (which wasn't really a chance but an excellent shot from distance) at the end, that was complete control. Once we got the goal it was cruise control.

Lots of players rested, and the players coming back from COVID got more valuable minutes.

Truly awful spectacle, but great 3 points. Nearly shat myself when Fleck struck that shot at the end.

I can only assume Pep was chalking this one down as a “get 3 points and get the fuck off the pitch” kind of game as we showed no attacking intent and he didn’t shift any positions round - I couldn’t believe Phil never got the chance to come inside at all in the whole 90 mins.

Laporte looked slow, and got beaten horrifically down the line once in the second half.

Bernie was awesome, back to his best.

Phil flashes of brilliance, we just don’t get him in the game enough.

Dinho, just being Dinho.

Dias, just being Dias.

Happy for the win because Sheffield defended pretty well but we were all sideways. Missed Stone's passing from out of the back and Cancelo popping up in random places. Not many teams batter Sheffield so don't want to get too carried away but we were pretty passive today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.