Liverpool (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What worries me with that line up, is Salad vs Laporte. Aymeric is not a fast player, and Liverpool will absolutely take advantage of that with their quick counter attacks.

So, Kyle on the right and Cancelo on the left would make me feel a bit more assured.
Or play a 3231
Stones. Dias. Laporte
Walker. Can cello
Rodri. Fern
Bern. Grundy. Foden
Jesus

just realized that’s either playing nearest to goal is keeper or 12 men

ah duck it, just win city, I’ll leave the hard work to pep

Think this is from the embargoed part of the pre-match press conference. First question is - will there be an asterisk on who ever wins the title ? I remember previously there was discussion of how great it is to be champions this year as teams have struggled more than in a normal season due to Covid. Now, that City are likely to win it, the narrative has to change.

Was there one last year ?

You look at both teams, the form etcetera and start believing we should win. The problem is every single time we have gone to Anfield needing a result we've failed. Everytime. League games, cup games, European games, failure after failure. It is frankly pathetic. The closest we've come is the game Mahrez thought he was playing rugby instead of football and ballooned the ball over the bar. Another miserable failure.

Please God City for once turn up, do your jobs properly and in spite of the utter cheating cretin that is Oliver and the var, WIN!!!

Think this is from the embargoed part of the pre-match press conference. First question is - will there be an asterisk on who ever wins the title ? I remember previously there was discussion of how great it is to be champions this year as teams have struggled more than in a normal season due to Covid. Now, that City are likely to win it, the narrative has to change.

I love Pep lol

These twunts are, if anything, even more arrogant and entitled than the rags, really hope we stuff them today. I'll take an imperious display and two clear goals please Pep. Hope Mane the diver isn't on the field too. A Gundo smasher and a Dias header would be nice as both in my FF Team.......Sterling never plays well here, if the does play he has a chance to scrap that awful record of not having scored at Klanfield since his Pool days.

Yesterday's result for the rags changes things and im not sure how we react.

Had they held on fir the win we would have had to go to Anfield for the win, as it is now a draw wouldn't be the worst result.

However a win changes the league in a big way, not only putting a 10 point gap between us and the dippers but also increasing the lead over the rags.

I think Pep will keep it tight in the first 30 minutes and feel his way into the game before pushing for the win.

Momentum is key going forward.
I would think for Pep, nothing has changed wrt his gamelan.

They will be a full strength will available players. All the big hitters who were missing against Brighton are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.