Liverpool (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sunday Telegraph, in their wisdom, is predicting a 3-2 win for Liverpool this afternoon.
Delusional at it's best...

TBF despite sometimes being a sanctomonious tit the James Ducker article is excellent. Behind a paywall but here:

Then there is the Carragher article from the other day:

For me it would be

Ederson
Stones Dias Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo Gundogan
Raheem Jesus Phil

Although I might be tempted to go Fern for Jesus, and let Gundogan play the false 9, the shit dipper centre backs wouldn’t have a clue. Play Raheem and Foden nice and wide to keep their full backs occupied.

In one offs Klopp's up and at em style can beat Peps method play as we have seen. Its like a cup tie. Yes we are more resilient at the back but also pretty frugal in attack ,will we be able to take advantage of their weakened defence?. I'd take a boring 0-0 all day long but this will be the first real test of the teams surge. Not the end of the world if we lose as long as we bounce back rapidly.

I still reckon the coach will be targeted today their feral fans won’t be able to resist. And we all know the Merseyside police will turn a blind eye

They'll not be there. They're still checking footage of Spuds arriving at Marine, trying to find anyone socially distanced to back up their ridiculous claim.

Or play a 3231
Stones. Dias. Laporte
Walker. Can cello
Rodri. Fern
Bern. Grundy. Foden
Jesus

just realized that’s either playing nearest to goal is keeper or 12 men

ah duck it, just win city, I’ll leave the hard work to pep
No keeper?? Love it mate

The Sunday Telegraph, in their wisdom, is predicting a 3-2 win for Liverpool this afternoon.
Delusional at it's best...
13 goals conceded all season is it? Including 4 to Leicester? Pep should show that article to Dias before kick off and the whole locker room can have a great big belly laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.