Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read it and the NY times article and sadly 2021 is going to be a wash.

By the time we vaccinate for the original virus then the UK/SA variant and then whatever new variant(s) comes out it'll be over a year.

Would be interesting to hear whether the original variant with no vaccine is more, or less dangerous than the new variant with the 'version 1 vaccine' that doesn't protect as much as first thought?
I said only last week on here that this was my concern. We will end up playing wack a mole with the different variants for absolutely years.

I also think we need to be careful. Keep putting different cocktails into your arm will lead to complications itself.

I saw this video which conveniently started when the Police officer attacked the Cafe Worker. I did wonder what happened beforehand and now we no.

Fuckwits.
I saw the same one and the number of people defending the cafe owner is alarming.

I really do feel sympathetic towards the police. They’re sent to break up these events where they’re unarmed and their powers limited. And if they do try to actually enforce anything, they have a camera thrown into their face in the effort to distort actual events.

Fed up of people citing “civil liberties” for acting like idiots and it’s becoming increasing clear why we’re in the mess that we’re in. Too many people in the UK act like they’re living in a totalitarian state. Thankfully, the real ones in the world are usually censored to such an extent they wouldn’t get the chance to laugh at us.

I'd love Boris to come out and say "Listen up! Enough's enough - next cafe or party host goes to jail for a month."
It's that kind of action that might finally get through to people.

I saw the same one and the number of people defending the cafe owner is alarming.

I really do feel sympathetic towards the police. They’re sent to break up these events where they’re unarmed and their powers limited. And if they do try to actually enforce anything, they have a camera thrown into their face in the effort to distort actual events.

Fed up of people citing “civil liberties” for acting like idiots and it’s becoming increasing clear why we’re in the mess that we’re in. Too many people in the UK act like they’re living in a totalitarian state. Thankfully, the real ones in the world are usually censored to such an extent they wouldn’t get the chance to laugh at us.

The selfish pondlife knobheads in the cafe are the reason many businesses are still closed and infections are through to the roof.

Police have a tough task on their hands taking on a new crime with the same resources on top of other crimes going on.

The selfish pondlife knobheads in the cafe are the reason many businesses are still closed and infections are through to the roof.

Police have a tough task on their hands taking on a new crime with the same resources on top of other crimes going on.

Although some police officers are born wankers and do take the piss with exercising their power.

Like anywhere though, there's always a minority of dickheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.