Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Just rewatched the highlights on the City website. 2 remarks
1. Stones would have stopped Salah, therefore he dived. Fucking cheat.
2. Allisson kicks Gündogan absolutely on purpose in connection with the first goal. Fucking shithouse.
Said that at the time, Alisson shoved his boot into Gundo’s face after the ball was already in the net

I dont think many City fans were surprised by Phil's performance, or, sadly, Mahrez's. Apart from the penalty, we did not squander a bagful of scoring opportunities, which was a pleasant change, but also a sign we were playing a side that were not as bad as the score-line suggests.. but still dangerous. My own, and i suspect plenty of other fan's celebrations were partly fuelled by relief at not losing at our `graveyard`. TFFT.
Raz played with a purpose, not the the usual seemingly aimless dashing about, long may it last. Bernardo should be first on the teamsheet imo, energy and skill to spare, Gundo is a revelation burying the old criticism that he slows us down, popping up in the penalty area gives defenders nightmares, the whole defence rock solid including Zin. Missing penalties, must be a mental thing that must be sorted.....could really bite us on the arse....

I agree mate, although to be fair I initially was happy with the starting line up, mainly as I assumed that the front 3 would rotate and I didn’t want a static 9. That though didn’t happen, FFS was his usual pussy self and not doing the pressing as he should, and of course we looked a complete different animal once the switch was made.

I‘d love to know what FFS thinks when he watches Phil’s goal yesterday, as it’s exactly what he should do but doesn’t - drive at the full back at pace and put him in panic mode. On that note, it was also good to see Raz doing it more and gaining in confidence, to the point that he had Trent shitting himself by the end of the game.
Fuckin Trent. Next you will be writing Robbie.

If boobie ,pussy salad, double headed pussy , hendo and alice in wonderland we’re on the pitch yesterday they would’ve torn city a new one .In heavy metal style .
Also dippers deserves atleast one month vacation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.