I seem to be having a problem, every time I like a post it comes up with something that asks me to confirm my like, what the fuck is that all about, also keeps asking me to put bluemoon forum on my home screen or whatever its called, ive already clicked yes. If the like thing is a new thing I won't be liking anymore posts:)
Happens to me when I try to like posts by @dronefromsector7G - it's the internets way of saying 'are you sure?- drone is a proper twat'.

Whenever l look at an attachment and want to return to the place l was in the thread l press the 'return' arrow l get a Blue Moon page with a small logo on the middle. Going back from that l end up on the page that lists all the threads wondering where l was last.
Any suggestions?
Edit. Wrong thread shows l heed help.

If you accidentally press "like" on a post you don't like, it looks as though you can unlike it by pressing the "like" button again.

What I want to know is whether there is a time delay between my liking a post and the recipient of the "like" being notified thus saving embarrassment all round or whether the recipient gets a second message saying something like "Newman Noggs has withdrawn his like".

If you accidentally press "like" on a post you don't like, it looks as though you can unlike it by pressing the "like" button again.

What I want to know is whether there is a time delay between my liking a post and the recipient of the "like" being notified thus saving embarrassment all round or whether the recipient gets a second message saying something like "Newman Noggs has withdrawn his like".
I just liked and unliked - what did you get?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.