Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
they do, but it doesn't excuse their performances on the pitch, it's only those trying to use it as such that are doing a disservice, and that includes the media. Pep got no such differential for City's lacklustre start so Klopp should be held to the same standard.
they do, but it doesn't excuse their performances on the pitch, it's only those trying to use it as such that are doing a disservice, and that includes the media. Pep got no such differential for City's lacklustre start so Klopp should be held to the same standard.
it’s just not something I’m going to be judgmental on, people called me a heartless bastard after going to work the next day, I was MD at the time and just got on with it, helped me take my mind off things tbh, but we’re not all built the same and thank fuck for that.

Pep got no such differential for City's lacklustre start so Klopp should be held to the same standard.
I was thinking that at first, the press seem to have been more sympathetic to Klopp too but at the same time most of us were telling them to lay off Pep when they were questioning how up for it he looked at the start of the season. I'm normally a fuck Klopp guy but I wont kick him while he's down. Can't believe there's talk of him getting the sack.

I know, but saying 'the entire squad are in mourning for Klopp' just sounds like they're making lame excuses. And trying to manipulate people into feeling sorry for them. Like Pete says, they were shitting the bed before Klopp's mum died.

(And I lost my dad when I was 9 and it messed me up, a lot, so it's not like I don't understand what it's like. But trying to use Klopp's mum as an excuse for Liverpool's form is shitty behaviour.)
Completely agree, taking someone else’s grief as an excuse is a cunts trick and if he didn’t think he could cope he should have taken some time off, look your new on here and being emphatic isn’t something I’m known for, but I’m trying.
Ps mum at 25 dad at 32 so much older than you and no doubt a different experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.