TV Series

Don't know if anyone else feels the same, but I just don't find anything decent anymore. Can't watch superhero/fantasy shite, bored of nordic noir and murder stories. Only thing I'm looking forward to is the next Succession and Fargo (if it turns up anywhere over here). Was going to watch the latest series of Back but missed the first few episodes and they've dropped off catch up now so will give it a miss.

Have actually started cancelling most of my subscriptions as I tend to watch a lot of the old stuff on ITV4 and UK Gold.

Don't know if anyone else feels the same, but I just don't find anything decent anymore. Can't watch superhero/fantasy shite, bored of nordic noir and murder stories. Only thing I'm looking forward to is the next Succession and Fargo (if it turns up anywhere over here). Was going to watch the latest series of Back but missed the first few episodes and they've dropped off catch up now so will give it a miss.

Have actually started cancelling most of my subscriptions as I tend to watch a lot of the old stuff on ITV4 and UK Gold.
Try “Lupin” on Netflix. Three episodes in and it’s slick, exciting and isnt about muderers or people who wear their undies outside their trousers.

Try 'Mindhunter' which isn't about murders as the murderers are already caught.

You'll be a bit stuck again soon for a few months though as there's only 5 episodes available until the Summer.
Yes. A bit annoying but I’m sure I’ll find other stuff to watch in the meantime. Going to start watching “The Stand” tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.