Players who might improve us

Don't play it, just watched Milan a few times this season to see what had changed there and was impressed. The lads constantly looking round him and knows what he's doing before the ball reaches him (think Lampard/ Iniesta/ Gundogan), very snappy and tidy short passer and can play a peach of a longer pass as well.
7 assists at an awful Brescia. Him or Auoar could be good additions to midfield, but I'd imagine Milan will buy Tonali.

I know this might sound silly but we’re going to need a Kev replacement 4/5 years time
And that player might not have broken into his senior team yet. A question for another day, especially as there's no guarantee that what would be the best fit for us at that stage would be a Kev-style player. Teams and tactics evolve after all.

No chance IMO.

What makes you think different?
There are shades of Kev in his playstyle. I think that there`s a reason why he wasn`t sent out on loan, and the club rather wanted him around the first team, like Foden in the past. The midfield is quite stacked, but I do think he has a future here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.