Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a real possibility that the scum will push the boat out for him just so we don’t get him because they know we buy a top striker we move further ahead of them.
True, but if the club ever need to show their financial might it’s now. What would Aguero fetch if he was 22/23 now,easily £150m. The club need to get this one done.

There is a real possibility that the scum will push the boat out for him just so we don’t get him because they know we buy a top striker we move further ahead of them.

This isn't a finance issue. Haaland will join the club he wants. Regardless of whether they try to push the boat out for him or not, it's in Haaland's hands.

Can the Rags afford another £80mill-&100mill player, plus his wages?

Their debt us £650mill, they are losing money every week, their huge matchday income has gone until next season, they are out of the CL, and their wage bill is the biggest in the PL already.

We have the Sancho money, no debt, our matchday income loss is a fraction of our revenues, we are still in the CL, top of the league, and in all the cups, and our wage bill good and structured.

I think if we really had to, because we sadly have to replace Serg, for once, City would beat the Rags offer for Haaland.

I think City see him as the logical and only replacement for Serg.

Can the Rags afford another £80mill-&100mill player, plus his wages?

Their debt us £650mill, they are losing money every week, their huge matchday income has gone until next season, they are out of the CL, and their wage bill is the biggest in the PL already.

We have the Sancho money, no debt, our matchday income loss is a fraction of our revenues, we are still in the CL, top of the league, and in all the cups, and our wage bill good and structured.

I think if we really had to, because we sadly have to replace Serg, for once, City would beat the Rags offer for Haaland.

I think City see him as the logical and only replacement for Serg.
They probably can but not if they also spend £60 plus mill on a centre back which is or should be their priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.