Blues Together!

When I used to hitch it pre season friendlies many moons ago late 70’s 80’s all over the uk with my best bud I used to think what the fuck am i doing, now I wish I could do it all again, I miss football more than I thought I ever would

Not really given it much thought until this week but with an amazing season now unfolding, I hate the thought of none, or the vast majority of us, not being able to be there to see it happen.

I’m the last to feel sorry for the scousers but I realise now how much it must have killed them to not be there when they became champions. I mean we’ve seen it 4 times recently but the thought of missing it is a horrible thought
Not me, my memory of them being wankers to our coach with our players on board, Yaya and Ederson clouds any sorrow I feel for them. Great video BTW, some real emotion and utter despair followed by incredible joy.

If the Ups and the Downs portrayed here were replicated in the form of a fun fair rollercoaster, who wou have the balls to ride it?
Not sure I would. Think I’d shit my pants.

Yin needs yang . Without that phone dude and red sweater this thread is incomplete. I can watch this non stop .

I'm no lip reader but I can make it out ,"they've scored ," I'll never forgive sky for their split screen they had their own fuckin channel don't soil our Day

I'm no lip reader but I can make it out ,"they've scored ," I'll never forgive sky for their split screen they had their own fuckin channel don't soil our Day
The best I have seen is Phil Jones thinking the Sunderland fans are congratulating them only to see a forest of wankers signs and fingers pointing to the scoreboard. The saddo had won nowt up till then and his collapse from euphoria to misery was a highlight of a wonderful day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.