Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back page of the united star, as shown on the bbc gossip page, 3 times as big for plucky covid hit united beating the mighty bar codes than for us beating a far more difficult team. As for Covid hit it’s a few fucking coaches

If ever you needed anymore evidence that the supposed unbiased BBC is run by a bunch of paedo dippers, there’s absolutely ZERO mention of the biggest win by the toffees at Candlefield. A record that stood for decades.

Absolute cnuts.

If ever you needed anymore evidence that the supposed unbiased BBC is run by a bunch of paedo dippers, there’s absolutely ZERO mention of the biggest win by the toffees at Candlefield. A record that stood for decades.

Absolute cnuts.
That'll fall into the it happened Saturday and now it's Monday rule which is applied when required.

Good job I'm still in bed otherwise I'd have fallen over, salty Sally has just done a promo for her sports report leading on us.....a rags win, tennis not getting a mention.....awaits the actual segment unless she's pulling me in.

Maguire moaned about not getting a penalty next game gets a soft penalty and opposition don’t even get a Var review of one.

That’s soft are Mike Riley for you complain and he has a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.