Breaking records/stats thread

Bet you never thought that Zinch was our most successful player (win percentage-wise) in our 13 year history, eh?

Zin has been brilliant this season, better even than he was in 2018. His positional play in defence has improved no end and he rarely gives the ball away. I read somewhere that he has been taking notes home from training sessions and working on his game at home. If that's true then it's a credit to his attitude. He has always been a good solid player but I honestly think he has gone up to another level this year.

Zin has been brilliant this season, better even than he was in 2018. His positional play in defence has improved no end and he rarely gives the ball away. I read somewhere that he has been taking notes home from training sessions and working on his game at home. If that's true then it's a credit to his attitude. He has always been a good solid player but I honestly think he has gone up to another level this year.

It's got to the point now where I hardly consider him a player playing out of position. He's probably played more games as a professional as a LB than any other position by now

Bet you never thought that Zinch was our most successful player (win percentage-wise) in our 13 year history, eh?

Certainly not questioning his ability, love the way he stayed to fight for a spot rather than the easy option of a move to Wolves, could be become the 2020's version of Zab? He's well worth his place it does annoy me when fans go on about him being our weak spot.

Anyone know what the record for fewest goals conceded in a 38-game P/L season is? - we've got to be in contention for that.

Anyone know what the record for fewest goals conceded in a 38-game P/L season is? - we've got to be in contention for that.
We've already conceded 15 which is the record, set by Chelsea.

We have 15 clean sheets this season. We have a slim chance of beating the clean sheet record.
10 clean sheets needed from 13 games. Tough but not impossible with our current defense.

Win the league this season and we go level on Premier League titles with Chelsea (5) to become the second most successful club in the competition.

It’s not inconceivable that within the next 20 years we’ll comfortably overtake the cunts from Trafford. We’d need 8 more to go level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.