How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not impossible for either to beat us, if we're not on our game. We need the first 25 minutes at the Emirates replicated over the full 90 minutes, in both games.
And we're playing a bit of an in form WHU this weekend where we'll have to rotate players in so we won't be as fluid as normal
I'd take another performance and result as the Arsenal game now

And we're playing a bit of an in form WHU this weekend where we'll have to rotate players in so we won't be as fluid as normal
Absolutely, 1-0s all the way. The league is just about not doing anything stupid and closing it out now, the real work is in the other 3 comps.
Every time we pick up 3 points from here on in the rags and leicester heads will drop a little further, we should know, we've been there in 2013,2015, last season.

This ended a purple patch and cost us momentum and promotion ultimately for me:

The dirty get Mark Bright roughing up Nixon until he reacts, and the game turns on its head with Redmond in goal for the last 20 mins.

We will not beat West Ham, just mark my words. All good things come to an end.
KytQKuW.gif

control and game management that what we played vs arsenal. in fact all season we have learnt to control games so much better because of the defence. arsenal never laid a glove on us on their home pitch that's why the game was a hard watch. city just played the ball around arsenal and made them run and run

pep is a great manager and give him the tools and rotation of players city are a danger to anybody
rotation is a good thing and keeps players hungry knowing i may have to sit out the next game. west ham at home is a hard game and they are in form and moyes will use the 10 men behind the ball and hit us on the break. but pep will just pick 11 players and control the ball again make west ham run and move for 90 minutes

we have earned a 10 point lead in the premier league going into the champions league knockout games. this is what the plan was and what the players have work so hard for. now they have to go out and show what all the fuzz is about
for me the season starts right now and city are in everything. its in our own hands and all the hard work over the winter months must start blossom to fruit

This ended a purple patch and cost us momentum and promotion ultimately for me:

The dirty get Mark Bright roughing up Nixon until he reacts, and the game turns on its head with Redmond in goal for the last 20 mins.

What an idiot Nixon was. Single handedly lost the game. Cheers Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.