Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if we NEED him, as we have been scoring freely, with our two strikers spending much of their time on the bench.

Haaland would be an immense purchase, and I think the cards stack in our way because of our God like coach, the unmatched success we are having in all competitions, his Dad's connection with our club, and with the current state in the World, which other teams could afford him? Yes his weekly wage will not be astronomical, but I suppose everyone is on huge performance bonuses, and where could he guarantee success, apart from the German rags? PSG have their two other stars, and as it has been said before, maybe he fancies a change of scenery.

Just as well a global pandemic hasn't tanked the finances of everyone they'd normally sell to...

Haha, yep. Mane, Salad and Firmino have all been making noises, but nobody has the type of money that would enable Liverpool to buy like for like replacements.

Perfect storm - with no fucking Golden Sky at the end of it for them!!

My concern is the collapse of the Newcastle Saudi deal.

One of the Barca election candidates is pitching selling a 49 per cent fan stake and the owners of Liverpool are also open to a sale.

Haha, yep. Mane, Salad and Firmino have all been making noises, but nobody has the type of money that would enable Liverpool to buy like for like replacements.

Perfect storm - with no fucking Golden Sky at the end of it for them!!

My concern is the collapse of the Newcastle Saudi deal.

One of the Barca election candidates is pitching selling a 49 per cent fan stake and the owners of Liverpool are also open to a sale.
The Barca lad won't win with that pitch. I know a few club members and selling any shares is red line territory for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.