Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er - No. Perhaps we should start one that asks for US owners to be banned from owning clubs until the US Government provides healthcare free at the point of use to all its citizens.
Or they are banned until they revoke the second amendment and disarm all their citizens.

Do you really think they would celebrate "properly"? Setting fire to the Liver Building, attacking the police and generally acting like dicks would just be a rehearsal of the "real" thing. I bet Murkeyside Police wouldn't agree with you.
We had our share of dick heads when we won the FA Cup in 2011
If you remember, The club opened the stadium to supporters and there was a certain amount of aggro caused
I'll see if I can dig up the thread

We had our share of dick heads when we won the FA Cup in 2011
If you remember, The club opened the stadium to supporters and there was a certain amount of aggro caused
I'll see if I can dig up the thread
I've experienced dick heads at Wembley but never seen any trouble at our Trophy parades and I've been to them all. Dippers have unofficial one's which were attended by a load of nob heads over more than one night and it was an absolute disgrace.

are we still looking over our shoulders and waiting for the liverpool challenged to their title
i have looked left and right and nothing. but when looking down this red mist is in view ? its to far away to say if its utd or liverpool

City Xtra
@City_Xtra

·
2m

John Aldridge: "We don’t want to harp on about injuries but the fact is no other team could deal with what we’ve dealt with – #ManCity included. They couldn’t deal with injuries to top defenders like Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez, then lose your top forward

Erm..
Another self deluded ex player who uses "we" despite hardly playing for them, like Dublin at the Rags. Aldridge played 170 times for Newport, 114 Oxford, 243 Tranmere and 83 Liverpool in 2 years. Never hear him say "we" re Newport etc

I've experienced dick heads at Wembley but never seen any trouble at our Trophy parades and I've been to them all. Dippers have unofficial one's which were attended by a load of nob heads over more than one night and it was an absolute disgrace.
We had pissed up pricks nicking scarves and flags off kids inside the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.