Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their latest petition. We'd better watch out:

View attachment 11164
Do you reckon the idiot who started that will ever stop to think "there's 60 odd million people in this country and I can't even get 30 people to sign a petition, how fucking pathetic am I?"?

Do you reckon the idiot who started that will ever stop to think "there's 60 odd million people in this country and I can't even get 30 people to sign a petition, how fucking pathetic am I?"?
Er - No. Self-awareness is not really high on their list of desirable requirements when applying to be a Liverpool fan. In fact a lack of it is regarded as a pre-requisite.

Perhaps we should start one that asks for US owners to be banned from owning clubs until the US Government provides healthcare free at the point of use to all its citizens.

Last edited:
Er - No. Perhaps we should start one that asks for US owners to be banned from owning clubs until the US Government provides healthcare free at the point of use to all its citizens.
You leave our Glazers out of it, they've done fine work.

One of the characteristics of being highly self-aware is that you can understand correctly how others perceive you.

When one thinks of the Liverpool cult, their inability to correctly understand how others perceive them is one of their defining characteristics, they simply have very limited self awareness, hence their perpetual victimhood.

Er - No. Perhaps we should start one that asks for US owners to be banned from owning clubs until the US Government provides healthcare free at the point of use to all its citizens.
Or one asking that institutions found guilty of serious financial crimes, such as money laundering for example, are banned from 'sportswashing' their dirty money through U.K. football clubs.

Reminds me of El Indio getting shot by Colonel Mortimer at the end of For a Few Dollars More

1ja1iem.jpg
Hope someone cleverer than me can show the photo of Salah together with this one, with gun removed, and ask the question. Who got shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.