City_rabin

I’m not on Twitter for all sorts of reasons, but really enjoy Rabin’s threads when they are posted on here. I know Rabin posts on here sometimes and if he reads this I’d like him to know that I for one have appreciated his dismantling of some complete hypocrites.

It wasn’t just the way he systematically dismantled those scroats from the press - it was their childish reactions and screams of ‘it’s not fair’ that were hilarious.

It was all blown out of proportion. There was only 1 tweet about him that I thought was out of order. The others were much ado about nothing and Rabin IMO was a bit oversensitive.
Shame to see him close his acccount as he did a great job showing the gutter press up for what they were.
There were far more than a single tweet that was aimed at Rabin, and some of it was pretty pathetic.

The middle aged woman should hang her head in shame, she portrays herself as being whiter-than-white, in reality, she's a two-faced schemer, who, along with deliberately made troll accounts, have basically been harrassing him.

Rabin blocked the main instigators, hence the troll accounts being set up. Pretty sad behaviour on their parts.

At the moment he has no intention of returning.

There were far more than a single tweet that was aimed at Rabin, and some of it was pretty pathetic.

The middle aged woman should hang her head in shame, she portrays herself as being whiter-than-white, in reality, she's a two-faced schemer, who, along with deliberately made troll accounts, have basically been harrassing him.

Rabin blocked the main instigators, hence the troll accounts being set up. Pretty sad behaviour on their parts.

At the moment he has no intention of returning.
I don't know who the middle aged woman is that he referred to so I mustn't follow her. He shared the tweets from 'I' - they are the ones that I was referring to where IMO only 1 was out of order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.