Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone was feeling sorry for them, they're sharing this around as the thing they are missing this season.

amazing how much of that shit they got away with last season & now their going apeshit because no fucker seems to be falling for it this season,don't see that smug **** Robertson grinning anymore either....

In case anyone was feeling sorry for them, they're sharing this around as the thing they are missing this season.

A few things to note.

Richarlison would have battered T(osser)TA if they’d have gone square for it.

Henderson give snide digs then plays hard man walking backwards from the confrontation. A bit weird really as you’d think if anyone tried to hit the concrete jawed prick, they’d end up coming worse off.

And, can anyone just batter that fucking prick Robertson? I can’t stand characters like Joey Barton but he’d have knocked 10 shades of shit out of him if he tried that shit on with him.

And, can anyone just batter that fucking prick Robertson? I can’t stand characters like Joey Barton but he’d have knocked 10 shades of shit out of him if he tried that shit on with him.
The rat faced sweaty of Stanley park has gotten away with far too much for far too long. I'd love to hear he'd died in an operating theatre during surgery to correct his humpback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.