Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is coached into them so it also lays at the feet of heir klopp

For the players that have cone through the ranks at dipperville, it is coached into them at grass roots level by parents and coaches. Witnessed it first hand at plenty of tournaments my son played in aged 7

Remember once at a tournament walking past some scouse fella giving a pep talk to 4 kids on his U7 team..."make sure you smash them fucking hard, take their legs everything"

Scouse pricks

TAA and Robertson will get theirs one day I hope fucking snidey cunts the lot

In case anyone was feeling sorry for them, they're sharing this around as the thing they are missing this season.

A perfect summation of the ethos of that club.
Grinning thuggery perpetrated on fellow professionals on the pitch, and of course, on innocent bystanders, fans and even buses of those who dare oppose them, off the pitch.
They wear acts of feral violence as a badge of honour.

Robertson, what a shit house

I despise the way that he gives it the big man act with almost everyone he nudges into the adverts in that video clip, but when he does it to Walker and when Kyle gives him "the eye" after doing it, the little baghead runt shows his arse with all the "sorry mate" shit. Proper little snide shit bag.

I'd just properly chin the ****'s nose all over his face and be done with it, but that's one of many reasons why I'm not a professional footballer I suppose.

I despise the way that he gives it the big man act with almost everyone he nudges into the adverts in that video clip, but when he does it to Walker and when Kyle gives him "the eye" after doing it, the little baghead runt shows his arse with all the "sorry mate" shit. Proper little snide shit bag.

I'd just properly chin the ****'s nose all over his face and be done with it, but that's one of many reasons why I'm not a professional footballer I suppose.
Careful that bit at the end almost sounds like a "Seany promise"

I will always remember their fans booing the mental health choir singing Blue moon at Wembley in the charity shield , contrasted with the City fans impecible behaviour when the Mersey side mental health choir sang YNWA , like chalk and cheese , to my mind they went even lower than i thought possible of football fans that day , brushed under the carpet like their booing of the national anthem though...

Careful that bit at the end almost sounds like a "Seany promise"
Not even the same ballpark pal, I'm merely highlighting the old adage of "players doing their talking on the pitch", not some fantasy "if I see him on the streets I'll......" big-man act.

Your baghead left-back's "talking", which is illustrated perfectly in that sad little video, show him to be a snide "when your head is turned" attacker who then conveniently shits himself when the bigger boys come out to play.

All I was saying is that if I was (un(?))fortunate enough to share a pitch with the runt I'd "speak" to him face to face, not behind his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.