Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of those who got very excited last summer at the thought of signing Messi... and then convinced myself to get excited again in November / December

I don’t think it will happen now. And, not because of that belief, I don’t want him either. We’re playing immense football. Performance-wise, I’d say we’re on par with the Centurions season, or at least very close. There isn’t a team in Europe in this level of form.

I rate Messi and I can see the argument about cherry on the cake, and the piss boiling would be very funny. But I’m getting really excited about City again, and we’ve got a talented crop of young players who I’d rather see succeed.

Sorry Messi, but there’s only one GOAT for me, and his name is Shaun
Lol

Messi runs 5-6 kms(3.1-3.7 miles) per games when an average player runs minimum 10kms(6.2 miles).

If he buy himself some lungs he can come to city at anytime i will be the first one to pick him up at the airport. Don't get me wrong i dream to see him at City but under certains conditions:

1- He really needs to run more and defend
2- He can't be bigger than the club like he is at Barcelona
3- He has to accept to be on the bench sometimes like the others players.

If he can do that he is more than welcome but i have BIG BIG doubts.
He has 15 MOTM from 25 starts this season.

He has scored 22 goals from those 25 starts and has 5 assists.

All in a shit team. It’s fair to say he’s still a level above anything we have or have ever had.

You can put messi in wheel chair and leave him on pitch and still fit the team like michael jackson solo glove.
Players will be all over him like shit flies while rest can do the demolition.
Imagine you are a manager and preparing to face city in few days , who would be your first and foremost concern ? Be honest!

He doesn’t even need to touch the ball to cause havoc

All in a shit team. It’s fair to say he’s still a level above anything we have or have ever had.
De Jong is shit?
Dembele is shit?
Griezmann is shit?
Alba is shit?
Pedri and Ansu Fati are shit?
Ter Stegen is shit?
Pjanic is shit?

You don't get it don't you? You can not win games when you have a player who walks all game long even if he is the best player of all time. Of course he will score plenty of goals but you will always loose.
When Liverpool destroyed Barcelona you seriously think it's because they have better players? They destroyed Barça because they were hungry and played like a team not like a like a rock'n'roll superstar band. Same when Bayern humiliated Barcelona.

Messi used to run but he stops making effort since 2015 and since then Barcelona didn't win shit except some Ligas but we all know La Liga is not the best league since a long time now.

If Messi comes, he will score a lot of goals but we won't win shit unless he decided to start running again at the age of 34.

People should really watch the entire barça games and not only the 2minutes resumé to make up their minds.

De Jong is shit?
Dembele is shit?
Griezmann is shit?
Alba is shit?
Ter Stegen is shit?
Pjanic is shit?

You don't get it don't you? You can not win games when you have a player who walks all game long even if he is the best player of all time. Of course he will score plenty of goals but you will always loose.
When Liverpool destroyed Barcelona you seriously think it's because they have better players? They destroyed Barça because they were hungry and played like a team not like a like a rock'n'roll superstar band. Same when Bayern humiliated Barcelona.

Messi used to run but he stops making effort since 2015 and since then Barcelona didn't win shit except some Ligas but we all know La Liga is not the best league since a long time now.

If Messi comes, he will score a lot of goals but we won't win shit unless he decided to start running again at the age of 34.

People should really watch the entire barça games and not only the 2minutes resumé to make up their minds.
Yeah they are, not as individuals. As a team, Barca are shit.

You don't get that Messi has carried that team for years, whilst the board siphoned away millions and have now left the club in ruin.

Messi deserves to go out at the top, not being battered by teams in the Cl or drawing to the likes of Cadiz.

Messi doesn't need to run, the other 10 will do that. He will put it in the fucking net though.

What do we want, Jesus trying his hardest chasing down lost causes but scoring every other game or Messi bagging a hat trick each game whilst not leaving the penalty spot.

Go watch Burnley if you think "running" wins you games.

De Jong is shit?
Dembele is shit?
Griezmann is shit?
Alba is shit?
Ter Stegen is shit?
Pjanic is shit?

Yeah I don’t get it. Pep doesn’t get it. Soriano doesn’t get it. Khaldoon doesn’t get it. Even Koeman doesn’t get it. Everyone’s a fucking idiot other than some no mark cünt on Bluemoon with 14 posts in 3 years, who does get it.

I’ll ask again, can you share your link for his running states now vs ten years ago. Shouldn’t be hard as you quoted them before.

De Jong is shit?
Dembele is shit?
Griezmann is shit?
Alba is shit?
Ter Stegen is shit?
Pjanic is shit?

De jong is good but stil young.
Dembele briliant on his day but injury prone
Griezmann looks a shadow of his former self
Jordi alba is shit and barcelona fans even say he is shit
pedri and ansu fati are young and look like good prospects, Hope Fati's injury isnt going to change his career.
ter stegen makes mistakes in big games but still is a good goalie
Pjanic is past it, bad deal all round.
Lenglet - has his ups and downs
umtiti- slow and a walking hosptial ticket
Pique - past it saw in the PSG game looks a shadow of himself
Busquets- to slow in midfield
Coutinho - overhyped worst buy
Dest - young has quality needs time
Sergi roberto - mr utility but no outstanding qualities.

The barca squad is average very average saw that against PSG.

Sorry mate but thats bollocks. Until he pulls on a blue shirt and delivers, I will reserve judgement to say he is "currently" better than any player we have ever had.

De Jong is shit?
Dembele is shit?
Griezmann is shit?
Alba is shit?
Ter Stegen is shit?
Pjanic is shit?

Their defence stinks though. Can't stop a counter attack or even normal attacks at times. I don't know where you got the stats of him running, but is this in big games or all La Liga games? For example against Cadiz I think they had 80% possession. You aren't going to run a whole lot in those games.

From what I see when I watch him play in big games he does try to run and press in the beginning, but it's toward the end when Barca are getting beaten, he tends to walk because he know it's over. Seems like he wants leave because he wants to win things again. I would tend to think that if he did want to come here he would know he needs to put a shift in.

De Jong is shit?
Dembele is shit?
Griezmann is shit?
Alba is shit?
Ter Stegen is shit?
Pjanic is shit?

So you are saying if you put messi in this current city team it’ll weaken and won’t win shit coz he’s 34 and does’t run ?
let’s rephrase again - messi in this muthafucking high flying supersonic sexy record breaking mutha fucking ice cream whipping team won’t win jack shit ?
I just can’t process that and numbs my brain .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.