#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know where that left-footed cross came from. Before and after was as bad as I have seen from him. I guess it just shows how good he is, that even on a bad day, he can produce that cross with his weaker foot.

He reminded me a lot of Fernandes today, stray passes everywhere, but pops up with the assist. I wouldn’t wanna watch it every week, I much prefer the normal KDB.

He’s really rusty but then got one brilliant assist and should have had a second. He’ll be back to his best over the next few games.

got an assist, but some of his passing especially in the 2nd half was woeful, just needs to keep the ball better when it's not coming off with his first few ambitious passes.

Great run to nearly set up Kun, so there are glimpses of his best. My bigger concern is Bernie and Gundy just don't seem to be the same with him in the side and we're losing out as a result.

Very rusty, excellent assist, but sloppy in possession. Needs more game time and I am sure his radar will be back to normal.

Kev was not at the races today. Unfair to say but the whole teams performance was impacted by carrying him, especially with the number of turnovers he gave W Ham. Bright side is that he got 90mins so should be sharper next time

The kind of performance that he''s put out every now and again for years. Seems to try too much and it doesn't come off, so he looks woeful.

Wouldn't change him for the world though.

We are better with him out the team, Bernie and Phil and Ilkay get a chance to shine , when he’s playing all we do is look for Kev and he just spams crossses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.