#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreadful today. Takes a big part of blame for their goal but can counter that with playing a ball nobody else in our squad could for our first.

His passing was completely out other than that assist.

He'll find his balance again soon

Couldnt do anything right for the first twenty minutes and then BOOM , he puts one on a plate for Dias , Kev not at his best yet but his run in the 2nd half to the by-line was sublime and if Kun had been awake it would have put the game to bed.

Needs to find his rhythm.

And sign his new contract yesterday for some of the extra criticism of him, to stop.

I don’t know where that left-footed cross came from. Before and after was as bad as I have seen from him. I guess it just shows how good he is, that even on a bad day, he can produce that cross with his weaker foot.

He reminded me a lot of Fernandes today, stray passes everywhere, but pops up with the assist. I wouldn’t wanna watch it every week, I much prefer the normal KDB.
I said that after the first goal. It had been like a Fernandes performance. Giving the ball away constantly before a moment of brilliance.

Rewatching All or Nothing, and that goal away at Chelsea. What a player, we are lucky to have him - as he proved today all it takes is one moment of magic from him that makes the difference, and he will provide many of those before the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.