How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a slow burn here, mentally I have taken my foot of the pedal. Enjoying the run in and I am not worried that we'll stumble over the line. The only pundits I listen to are City fans, nothing else matters ;)

Dare I say this.....I dont give a flying f..k about the champions league.
All three home trophies mean more TO ME, than that contrived shit.
Just my opinion.

Yeah I get what you mean but......It would be the icing on the cake, another City woman slap for the dipper, rag and cockneys fans who bang on about us never winning the CL. Once we do they can shove whatever they've achieved up their own self righteous arses.

We've been breaking record after record, led by the best manager, playing the slickest football to grace the premier league. They can't take it and I don't give a rat arse what they think or the excuses they make up to suit their agenda. Those that appreciate real football will be taking about us for generations.

Dare I say this.....I dont give a flying f..k about the champions league.
All three home trophies mean more TO ME, than that contrived shit.
Just my opinion.
I concur completely. If I owned our club I wouldn't even play in it. Show it and the organisation the disgust in which they are held. It's long since been about finding that season's best team in Europe but more a stage managed TV spectacle to steal money from armchair fans around the world, and would probably fold financially but for the presence of the English teams and the global attraction they bring.

Any of those who considered Leicester a possibility to win the league this season can now sleep safe in the knowledge they are facing a huge battle to finish ahead of Liverpool , Chelsea even West Ham now.

What is painfully obvious after this weekends results is that Manure will drop many more points in their remaining twelve games.

I now firmly believe and it will transpire that a maximum of 77 points is required to win the league but its more likely with each passing week this figure will be revised downwards.

I thought and firmly believed 80 points would be enough only 6 weeks into the season after Liverpool's 7-2 defeat at Villa Park.

Last edited:
I concur completely. If I owned our club I wouldn't even play in it. Show it and the organisation the disgust in which they are held. It's long since been about finding that season's best team in Europe but more a stage managed TV spectacle to steal money from armchair fans around the world, and would probably fold financially but for the presence of the English teams and the global attraction they bring.
The CL used to be exactly that, now, it's just yet another cash cow.
To enter you had to be champions of your home leagues, now that's moved inexorably downwards and we've had the ludicrous situation of a team finishing 6th and ending up winning the thing.
I agree with the last few comments wholeheartedly, yet my position would be
to win the fucking thing, then have the team take a collective piss in the cup,
and walk off flicking the V sign at every UEFA official in there.

It’s done
No pressure on City

all the pressure is on the next 6/7 scrapping for the final 3 champs league slots

when it’s done
We will see that second achieved no more than 75 points so even now 4/5 wins will do it if not less

get the champagne on ice

in fact
Un cork it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.