Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why we would beat Spurs, Chelsea, Everon and Liverpool and then choke against Wolves. They are clearly not firing and are not the team from last year.

Traore might cause us a few problems but I don't see this defence conceeding many goals. It doesn't matter who we play, our game is stronger than theirs. It's really as simple as that.

We will definitely score 1 more goal than they will.

I don't see why we would beat Spurs, Chelsea, Everon and Liverpool and then choke against Wolves. They are clearly not firing and are not the team from last year.

Traore might cause us a few problems but I don't see this defence conceeding many goals. It doesn't matter who we play, our game is stronger than theirs. It's really as simple as that.

We will definitely score 1 more goal than they will.
I tend to agree, I'd be very surprised if this was the game which ended our run but I suppose 'this iz a football' and 'football is strange'

Hopefully we can seal the points early on, we've just got through a tough period so no reason why we should struggle against these.

it seems every team we play next will be our toughest test according to bluemoon , its all you see, i say it on every pre match thread , its our oppos toughest game,if they drop just 1% we will be all over it, we are that good, even when we aren't flying we have too much for the other teams.

3-0 city.

I don't see why we would beat Spurs, Chelsea, Everon and Liverpool and then choke against Wolves.

Did you see why we choked against Wigan back in 2018? It's football, the opposition always has a small chance to get a result even against the very best teams. That's why even the greatest teams have never won 30 games in a row. Often they choke unexpectedly, like Liverpool last season against a relegation fodder. They had won 18 league games in a row and choked against Watford.

In a sense, it's more likely that our winning run ends against a weaker team because the concentration levels may not be the same and because more squad players are likely to be used, say against Southampton or Fulham. Still, it's football and there's always some probability, even if only of 5/100, that the opposition will get a result.

Did you see why we choked against Wigan back in 2018? It's football, the opposition always has a small chance to get a result even against the very best teams. That's why even the greatest teams have never won 30 games in a row. Often they choke unexpectedly, like Liverpool last season against a relegation fodder. They had won 18 league games in a row and choked against Watford.

In a sense, it's more likely that our winning run ends against a weaker team because the concentration levels may not be the same and because more squad players are likely to be used, say against Southampton or Fulham. Still, it's football and there's always some probability, even if only of 5/100, that the opposition will get a result.
Squad players like Laport, Bernardo, Foden, Agureo, Fernadinho and Walker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.