Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems every team we play next will be our toughest test according to bluemoon , its all you see, i say it on every pre match thread , its our oppos toughest game,if they drop just 1% we will be all over it, we are that good, even when we aren't flying we have too much for the other teams.

3-0 city.
Thats what makes us different, non of this turning up and smashing teams by 7 or 8 by fans before the game.

Pep is a bit blaise about the derby so i expect a strong team tonite , havent been nervous about a game since project restart and only really cacking it during one game , forget which one , wish i could have the old feelings back , maybe when you guys are let back in

I hope Pep doesn't make the mistakes he made against West Ham and pick half fit rusty players. We got away with it just but it was a close call.

Full strength, plenty of energy and I'm afraid at the minute full strength doesn't include KDB or Aguero. They can get 30 minutes if we have the game done and dusted.

We don't play the rags until Sunday and they play tomorrow night so we'll have another day's rest. Win tonight, pile the pressure on the rags and if we're even twelve points clear dropping points against them would mean nothing except local pride.

I hope Pep doesn't make the mistakes he made against West Ham and pick half fit rusty players. We got away with it just but it was a close call.

Full strength, plenty of energy and I'm afraid at the minute full strength doesn't include KDB or Aguero. They can get 30 minutes if we have the game done and dusted.

We don't play the rags until Sunday and they play tomorrow night so we'll have another day's rest. Win tonight, pile the pressure on the rags and if we're even twelve points clear dropping points against them would mean nothing except local pride.
They weren't mistakes, they were good management, rotating when the players are under massive physical demands.

Eddy
Cancelo Stones Dias Laporte
KDB Rodri Gundogan
Bernardo Jesus Sterling

Eddy
Cancelo Stones Dias Laporte
KDB Rodri Gundogan
Bernardo Jesus Sterling

I'd be tempted to swap KDB and Bernardo round. Bernardo looks after the ball better and gives us the energy we need in MF.

Or perhaps leave KDB out of the starting 11 and use him off the bench until he gets his match fitness and sharpness back. I guess that depends on the fitness of the others as well though and who needs a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.