United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the new narrative from the Rags and Coach Wreckers.

Soulless. Doesn’t meaning anything. Nobody‘s bothered.

They keep on moving the emotional goal posts to try and convince themselves of the above.

Soulless is a club that has hordes of fans that only follow it because it has been successful. Grown men wanting to fit in because they haven’t got much going on in their lives, they are the masculine equivalent of the bay city rollers fan club.

Can somebody explain what a 'Soulless & hollow club' is?
Because I prefer it to being shit!

They are a great team with a great coach but their club is souless and hollow. Anyone can succeed with a Sheikh bankrolling them. It's like playing video games with cheat codes. Where's the achievement?
if not mistaken didnt this lot say you cant buy success

They are a great team with a great coach but their club is souless and hollow. Anyone can succeed with a Sheikh bankrolling them. It's like playing video games with cheat codes. Where's the achievement?

It means ‘I don’t like them but can’t really articulate why.’

Makes you wonder, with the benefit of hindsight, why they had a banner up counting how many years it was since a soulless and hollow club last won a trophy.

Simply our fans are not passionate enough to throw shit and piss at each other.

They don’t care that we are successful but they certainly cared when we were shit & they can’t ever deny it with that banner.

Tick tock raggies!

Lots of salty rags today. I can only think they were hoping we’d get beat last night and then theyd win on sunday and it becoming ‘game on’

unlucky you red bastards

been accused of not being humble today, coming from the least humble set of fans ever to walk the earth u can only laugh

u ok hun? Inbox me

Lots of salty rags today. I can only think they were hoping we’d get beat last night and then theyd win on sunday and it becoming ‘game on’

unlucky you red bastards

been accused of not being humble today, coming from the least humble set of fans ever to walk the earth u can only laugh

u ok hun? Inbox me

Most of them would only understand the word " humble " if they saw it listed in a recipe

Worth remembering that we gave these (and the Red scouse) a handicap start this year. For several months even our own fans were saying we were rubbish and would be lucky to get Europa. And we have gone from that to this, with no proper preseason and a bad injury to both KDB and Aguerooooo.

How shit are the opposition? Why does no one ask that? Even if you allow that we have more resources (that is debatable objectively) Rags, Redscouse and Chelsea are not exactly Harrogate Town are they? They are wealthy clubs too, with huge resources. Why is it our fault that we can give them a start and still come out on top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.