Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another of Klopp's....

'not a good day for football'

The real point is that his team has shit the bed, they haven't just dropped off they've collapsed, not just by his standards even by any standard.

Instead of giving reasons why he has fallen back on the old money argument, maybe if the owners of Grief FC didn't take all the money out of the club or he stopped working his players like pit ponies, it's his fault.

That article, when you actually re-read it, is pretty shocking and explains so much about their current position.

"The players have been flat out for two seasons and their bodies cannot take much more."

"Jurgen, Pep and the wiseguys in Anfield know when to lift their foot off the pedal."

"It’s impossible to do three seasons in a row without players collapsing from cardiovascular issues or physical or mental collapse"
I liked the comments section, especially this little beauty,

Captain Mauser says:
September 3, 2020 at 11:55 pm
Nice to see all the Bluemoon paedos are viewing this load of old shit. @prestwichblue, you need your hard drive impounding, you old wrongun.
Just concentrate on not signing Messi, you council stadium dwelling cheats.

Ashley Cole " Ive not seen a side come to anfield and play them off the park , their intensity has disappeared , their forward line has let them down"........he obviously didnt see our game against them......initially the excuses started with missing van dyke to them being decimated with injuries to no crowds at anfield , now its their forward line and them being exhausted mentally and physically
Some blue team with a maniac in goal and a Brazilian up front managed it.

I started to read down the list, with a butterfly of excitement in my stomach. Then came the utter despair, the feeling of reaching rock bottom and the butterfly had flown away leaving me with a space in my stomach now filled with vomit.

One day the joy will return and stay with me just a little longer.
One day the list will include, Aldridge!
Haha quality

From Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp:

"We adapt to the situation and the way we want to get stability. There is always an awful lot to do.

"The most important thing is out decision making in decisive moments. Chelsea had more shots on target than we had. Lots of things are good but the last pass was not.

"I don't think [a drop-off] it was inevitable. Maybe constantly [moving] in one direction is not always possible but you can only do that if your problems are not bigger than solutions. Most difficult league to stay on top for a long period is England. One team who can is Manchester City. The rest all have to fight.

"Coming second or third in a year when it is not perfect is okay. Our situation is different – I think we agree it’s a really strange one, injury-wise and football is more rhythm than people think. We’ve never had that to build, we had to change too much. That’s clear."

Just f**k off!
Ah bless him the daft twat.
Needs the fluffy end of a ragmans trumpet inserting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.