United (H) Post Match Thread

Big wake up call this hopefully.

Went behind in the league for the first time since November and we couldn’t find our way back into it. We miss Sergio’s finishing touch in tight games like these when we go behind. Jesus never looked like scoring and cost us the game.

Not good enough if we want to win the Champions League.

Thank fuck that we are 11 points clear and that these rag cunts will keep dropping points because they’re shit. I still can’t comprehend how we used to beat these fuckers all the time under Mancini and Pellegrini, yet Pep shits the bed against them all the time with a much better team.

Well that was a pile of muck.
So miffed that we failed to turn up today and smash them dirty horrible cnuts.

Didn't help ourselves one bit, but to be honest feared the worst before a ball had been kicked today, knowing who was reffing the game none other than Anthony Taylor the world's most famous Altrincham fan.

All we can do is dust ourselves down, forget about today, were still 11 points clear with a superior goal difference and go again against Southampton on Wednesday.

Also F**k Ushited can't stand the bastrads.

Its was an unlucky start. If Jesus didn't give away that penalty in the first 30 seconds it would have been a different game

But my worry is KDB still looks very rusty. Bernardo would have done a better job

Gundogan got himself in some good positions but also looks rusty in the final 3rd!

Anyways, This shouldn't deter us, we continue to play and 6 more wins is all we need. We are still 11 points ahead. Win the next one and we are back at 14 points
Last couple of games I’ve noticed Gundogan has either looked well off the pace or knackered, he was running on empty the last 20 minutes today.

Least derby like derby I’ve watched. Actually it isn’t. Was crap from City just like the last one. More passion from Micah than any of those players.
United played that game like a derby. We didn’t

People you all need to relax. We are allowed one bad day at the office! Sadly it was against Man United but so be it.

We will regroup and get back on the winning wagon. If Jesus didn't give away that penalty it could have been a totally different game.

I know it hurts to lose the Derby but the mistake happened and rocked the team who were trying too hard after the penalty to score. The only player who shouldn't have started was KDB cause he is not ready

We go again and we will win the league

Obviously not a good result, and I think we lost due to United's counter working perfectly. But we did have good periods in that game if we are to take something out of it.

Foden should have started. Make what you will about Bernie starting (I think he should have), but the argument for Foden is even stronger considering how well he did against Bissaka in his last game, AND he was rested.

Well, carry on I guess, I've lately tried to develop the mentality of not letting things like this ruin my day/week, because then United has won even more than just that game.
Foden or Bernardo ahead of KDB for me. Both are sharper around the box and much more mobile.

We need to go again. I'm not too bothered. We played well imo, and will go again and win the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.