United (H) Post Match Thread

Deebies and CL quarter finals, the games when Pep loses his eternal battle with his inner smartarse
This.

For me Pep Ego will likely stop him ever achieving true European greatness again.

Before todays game kicked off literally everyone on the forum rightly called Pep team selection wrong.

Even those that didn't call it wrong, could only come up with trust in Pep he knows best.

It was obviously wrong, and not working after 30 minutes.

But still he had to wait until 0-2 down before accepting what was painfully obvious to us mere mortals from the beginning.

This for me is because Pep Ego gets in the way of logical thinking.

The time to act was any time after 30 minutes, possibly at half time.

We never stand a chance though in games like these, because he is to rigid, set in his own belief that his genius will prove to be right. Meaning he only ever reacts belatedly, We saw the same thing against Lyon.

More pissed still than I thought I would be ! Still can believe Phil and Bernie didnt start same goes for Walker. A team that plays 100% park the bus than fast counter attack and City play the slowest 11 they could pick. Dont get it. The team picked to day might have been more suited for the Southampton game than utd
Careful Gordon, Pep knows best. 0-2 is a decent result in the scheme of things.

Obviously Pep has been brilliant for us but the one thing he never learns as a glaring mistake is treating the derby as just another game.

No comparison between Mancini's City vs Pep's City overall but one thing Mancini had that Pep doesn't is he relished the derby and got us pumped up for the game. United raise their game for the day. So should we.

It’s not about benching them for a couple of games. Sterling has been benched and comes back even worse (how it’s possible for him to get worse is a feat in itself). Its like saying they should always play but need a rest. They are not good enough end of, only game time should be if we have no choice, or can risk them in a game ...... not a fukin Derby and the chance to all but secure the League
Yeah, frustrating is an under statement

Very good performance from Stones, poor from Sterling and Kevin.

Always sucks to loose, but what a fantastic ride we have been on for 21 games!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.