Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This argument of "deserving" is a strange one. Martial got a penalty because the rags started quickly, Jesus lost the ball, reacted furiously and didn't tackle him but pulled him and clattered his leg. It was a penalty but it's hard to see what United or Martial had done to "deserve" in the 34 seconds of the game up to that point. Similarly with Fred on Sterling City might not have "deserved" a penalty for the quality of our play up to that point but it was the block on Raheem that should have given us the penalty and nothing else. You don't have either to "earn" a penalty or "deserve" one.
I always have a chuckle when yer hear from folk that X did or didn't deserve what their superior or shitty football delivered.

Don't hold your breath! Fred ran in to him and stopped him from getting to the ball. End of the day, we didn't deserve anything. No movement off the ball and the amount of times there was only one option for the pass for the man in possession was really surprising.
Spot on

I've done pretty well. Avoided all United's w*nkfest media so far. Hopefully I can make it to Wednesday, and a win against Southampton?
I've managed all day thanks to The Royal Fuss.
I am hoping to be back to normal tomorrow with that title still very winnable.

This argument of "deserving" is a strange one. Martial got a penalty because the rags started quickly, Jesus lost the ball, reacted furiously and didn't tackle him but pulled him and clattered his leg. It was a penalty but it's hard to see what United or Martial had done to "deserve" in the 34 seconds of the game up to that point. Similarly with Fred on Sterling City might not have "deserved" a penalty for the quality of our play up to that point but it was the block on Raheem that should have given us the penalty and nothing else. You don't have either to "earn" a penalty or "deserve" one.
Young always 'won' them under the GPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.