Premier League Games 12/13/14/15 March

how did you perform against them last week ?

give over ? it was part of the plan to keep OGS in the job plus we did not need the points

west ham are done with me. hope you finish outside of the top 6 and next season fighting relegation and go down
you will not find many friends on this forum after tonight roll over vs the scum. i just don't get why you dance with the devil and then take gods own club and play like its a cup final. is jesse Lingard loan worth taking a bumming ?

what is west ham part in this ? what are you getting other than a loan player when you could easy lose a top 6 place
i know the west ham that turned up at the etihad would have won tonight and won well and a good chance of a top 4 place

Yeh spot on. Noble in his prime was actually a class player - never quite good enough for England. But he had a 3/4 year period where he was instrumental for us.
I’m not one for sentiment - but his last game I will have a bit of a tear in my eye. He’s been there through all of it , the good and mostly bad times and just absolutely bleeds claret n blue.

Rice is just a different level. Quite possibly the best player I think we’ve ever had in a hammers shirt. Certainly in my life time.
Moore, Hurst, Peters and Bonds to name four.

After City’s no show last week , you take the time to post this ?

what am i missing here ? city sit 14 points clear at the top and could take losing to utd and still walk the league
if west ham fans think city losing to utd is just as worst ? then come back when you get the 23 points city have on you

what you hammers are missing is the fact you needed to win to keep the fight for a top 4 place ? now your going to lose a top 6 place because the gap as just closed and you will finish 8th at best because spurs everton liverpool will take your place because you got bummed by utd

like i said is it worth getting jesse Lingard on a 6 month loan if you have to roll over that's my point

give over ? it was part of the plan to keep OGS in the job plus we did not need the points

west ham are done with me. hope you finish outside of the top 6 and next season fighting relegation and go down
you will not find many friends on this forum after tonight roll over vs the scum. i just don't get why you dance with the devil and then take gods own club and play like its a cup final. is jesse Lingard loan worth taking a bumming ?

what is west ham part in this ? what are you getting other than a loan player when you could easy lose a top 6 place
i know the west ham that turned up at the etihad would have won tonight and won well and a good chance of a top 4 place

To be honest , judging by the reactions of our posts, it’s you that’s not finding many friends agreeing with your points.

We didn’t lose on purpose ffs. We were poor yes, we changed tactics after goal down and had chances to score. We lost by a goal margin. It happens. Stop being hysterical and try and be rational and I might take your posts seriously.

Last edited:
what am i missing here ? city sit 14 points clear at the top and could take losing to utd and still walk the league
if west ham fans think city losing to utd is just as worst ? then come back when you get the 23 points city have on you

what you hammers are missing is the fact you needed to win to keep the fight for a top 4 place ? now your going to lose a top 6 place because the gap as just closed and you will finish 8th at best because spurs everton liverpool will take your place because you got bummed by utd

like i said is it worth getting jesse Lingard on a 6 month loan if you have to roll over that's my point
Of course it was worth it for West Ham to get Lingard, it made them a better team. But the annoying consequence of this is they have a stronger team against everyone else but United. To be fair to the hammers they didn’t roll over they just had to adapt to his loss the same way they would have had to so if the rag (as he effectively still is until purchased) had been injured or suspended.

From what I saw of the game Moyes was trying to get a nil-nil and without the fortunate own goal he could well have got it, would you have been as annoyed if he had? I agree the defeat impacts greatly in their European qualification endeavours but sh!t happens.

Yeh spot on. Noble in his prime was actually a class player - never quite good enough for England. But he had a 3/4 year period where he was instrumental for us.
I’m not one for sentiment - but his last game I will have a bit of a tear in my eye. He’s been there through all of it , the good and mostly bad times and just absolutely bleeds claret n blue.

Rice is just a different level. Quite possibly the best player I think we’ve ever had in a hammers shirt. Certainly in my life time.
Were you not around when Mascherano and Tevez were playing for your boys.2 truly world class players .Doubt Rice will ever make it to their level.

Were you not around when Mascherano and Tevez were playing for your boys.2 truly world class players .Doubt Rice will ever make it to their level.

err yeh, Mascherano was nothing special for us at all, in fact more of a flop and Tevez, whilst a crowd favourite and scoring ‘that’ goal at OT, wasn’t that great for us either.

Rice is touted to be around 100 mill at the moment , he is class and runs the show every game.

To be honest , judging by the reactions of our posts, it’s you that’s not finding many friends agreeing with your points.

We didn’t lose on purpose ffs. We were poor yes, we changed tactics after goal down and had chances to score. We lost by a goal margin. It happens. Stop being hysterical and try and be rational and I might take your posts seriously.
I'll put my view across without piling in :-)

Looked to me like Moyes learnt fuck all from the cup game and only reverted from an 8-1-1 formation when you went a goal behind.

Your a decent team on the front foot but that's twice against united your manager has adopted the same tactics and come unstuck both times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.