Premier League Games 12/13/14/15 March

I've given West Ham some deserved stick on here, they were woeful all game, actually before it started with the coward Moyes team selection. However before we get carried away let's not forget we weren't much better against the rag scum ourselves.

the west ham fan that comes on here your team and manager are a disgrace
to roll over and let utd beat you is a joke after how you played at the etihad the other week
is jesse lingard really worth taking a bumming because that is what happened

it should not be allowed in the premier league to loan players from other premier league clubs. its a form of cheating when your taking a player knowing his parent club is in need of points ? also he had to sit out and laugh with the utd players and coaches before the game its sending the message right there

i truly hope west ham get fuck all out of this season because you are dancing with the devil. i have another hate in football and the list is long ? i hope we thump you next time we play west ham. but we know you will be up for it and hoping to get something out of the game so that the likes of utd will again send you a loan player again

west ham = cheats
After City’s no show last week , you take the time to post this ?

Gosh Ancoats. That’s a bit strong. I would crack a beer and chill. I am able to exchange texts with a pretty sound United fan. His current state of mind is this. Why give Gollum a new contract now. We’re miles off you lot. It’s sickening that we raised our game against you and limply gave points away against other poor teams.

I believe that they were always likely to qualify for a top four spot. They will be lucky to win any silverware. They hate us and the bitterness is eating away at them and killing them.

the west ham fan that comes on here your team and manager are a disgrace
to roll over and let utd beat you is a joke after how you played at the etihad the other week
is jesse lingard really worth taking a bumming because that is what happened

it should not be allowed in the premier league to loan players from other premier league clubs. its a form of cheating when your taking a player knowing his parent club is in need of points ? also he had to sit out and laugh with the utd players and coaches before the game its sending the message right there

i truly hope west ham get fuck all out of this season because you are dancing with the devil. i have another hate in football and the list is long ? i hope we thump you next time we play west ham. but we know you will be up for it and hoping to get something out of the game so that the likes of utd will again send you a loan player again

west ham = cheats

how did you perform against them last week ?

‘’West Ham always roll over against Man Utd ‘’

last 7 prem meetings.

Man U 3 wins
West Ham 2 wins
And 2 draws.

so get your facts right.

and they spend hundreds of millions more than us and have a better team so yeh, they will beat us more often than not.

with no Lingard and Fornals we set up slightly different. We were poor tonight and only came alive after letting goal in.
I’m disappointed and in hindsight should have played benrahma or Lanzini instead of Noble.

but let’s not forget we were mocked for reappointing Moyes and was told many times we were going to get relegated -

We are 3 points and a game in hand off top 4. So the usual ott criticism of us is laughable.

Back to winning ways against the gooners next week. COYI.

‘’West Ham always roll over against Man Utd ‘’

last 7 prem meetings.

Man U 3 wins
West Ham 2 wins
And 2 draws.

so get your facts right.

and they spend hundreds of millions more than us and have a better team so yeh, they will beat us more often than not.

with no Lingard and Fornals we set up slightly different. We were poor tonight and only came alive after letting goal in.
I’m disappointed and in hindsight should have played benrahma or Lanzini instead of Noble.

but let’s not forget we were mocked for reappointing Moyes and was told many times we were going to get relegated -

We are 3 points and a game in hand off top 4. So the usual ott criticism of us is laughable.

Back to winning ways against the gooners next week. COYI.
Fair points, but you won’t make top 4!

I think people are going a bit over the top about West Ham tonight, They set up to stay in the game and have a go when it got to squeaky bum time, It was all going to plan up until the Dawson error firstly leaving Coufal in the shit to concede the corner and then poor header from the corner.
They were huffing and puffing towards the end only for Benrahma couldn't cross his legs.

We only got a point off the rags this season, If we had of turned up against that lot we wouldn't be having this conversation tonight.

Either way they are finishing behind us so fuck them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.