Premier League Games 12/13/14/15 March

I've given West Ham some deserved stick on here, they were woeful all game, actually before it started with the coward Moyes team selection. However before we get carried away let's not forget we weren't much better against the rag scum ourselves.
Come on Chapo, you should know better, Pep's Chief in Charge of Save our Ole, just long term tactics.

‘’West Ham always roll over against Man Utd ‘’

last 7 prem meetings.

Man U 3 wins
West Ham 2 wins
And 2 draws.

so get your facts right.

and they spend hundreds of millions more than us and have a better team so yeh, they will beat us more often than not.

with no Lingard and Fornals we set up slightly different. We were poor tonight and only came alive after letting goal in.
I’m disappointed and in hindsight should have played benrahma or Lanzini instead of Noble.

but let’s not forget we were mocked for reappointing Moyes and was told many times we were going to get relegated -

We are 3 points and a game in hand off top 4. So the usual ott criticism of us is laughable.

Back to winning ways against the gooners next week. COYI.
You are definitely a different outfit with Lingard in the team, he gives you something you lack and it is to United’s advantage you can play him against others and take points off rivals only. Shame really because with him today you could have took points off them, do you reckon you can afford him in the summer without champion league qualification?

No chance , I’d be delighted with top 7.
We are relying so much on Rice and Antonio, our squad is so threadbare in them departments.
If Rice ever gets injured West Ham would be in trouble he is the only one with legs in midfield. Soucek has been really good this season but he's not the type to be getting around the pitch for 90 minutes, Noble legs have completely gone. Any word on who he will end up with when he leaves West Ham? I'm sure all hammers will be sad to see him go he's been a fabulous servant to the club but his time really does look up at this level.

You are definitely a different outfit with Lingard in the team, he gives you something you lack and it is to United’s advantage you can play him against others and take points off rivals only. Shame really because with him today you could have took points off them, do you reckon you can afford him in the summer without champion league qualification?

I hope so.
our finances look pretty grim. So impossible to say. but if he’s happy to be here then it’s possible we will.

If Rice ever gets injured West Ham would be in trouble he is the only one with legs in midfield. Soucek has been really good this season but he's not the type to be getting around the pitch for 90 minutes, Noble legs have completely gone. Any word on who he will end up with when he leaves West Ham? I'm sure all hammers will be sad to see him go he's been a fabulous servant to the club but his time really does look up at this level.

Totally agree. I honestly think we’d be mid table or below if Rice was injured this season - Noble has completely finished as a player, my all time favourite hammer but it’s like playing with 10 men.

I’m sure he will stick around the club, coaching role. Amazing servant and hero for the club.

‘’West Ham always roll over against Man Utd ‘’

last 7 prem meetings.

Man U 3 wins
West Ham 2 wins
And 2 draws.

so get your facts right.

and they spend hundreds of millions more than us and have a better team so yeh, they will beat us more often than not.

with no Lingard and Fornals we set up slightly different. We were poor tonight and only came alive after letting goal in.
I’m disappointed and in hindsight should have played benrahma or Lanzini instead of Noble.

but let’s not forget we were mocked for reappointing Moyes and was told many times we were going to get relegated -

We are 3 points and a game in hand off top 4. So the usual ott criticism of us is laughable.

Back to winning ways against the gooners next week. COYI.
Well said sir. Some in here get a bit weird in the head. And forget simple facts and suffer short term amnesia.

I like West Ham if it was just London based teams. And of course I would’ve liked you to put up more of a fight. But I have no right to expect this after making United look like a fantastic team only 7 days ago. Yes, I DO remember.

Totally agree. I honestly think we’d be mid table or below if Rice was injured this season - Noble has completely finished as a player, my all time favourite hammer but it’s like playing with 10 men.

I’m sure he will stick around the club, coaching role. Amazing servant and hero for the club.
The Noble of old always snapping at heels putting tackles and interceptions in and in a lot games was able to dictate the pace of the game especially playing against teams that were around West Ham. Looking at him now he's a shadow of the player he does try and close down but by the time he gets their the ball had already gone. It's not nice looking at one of your heroes starting to get that way you never want to see it ending like that. Take Zaba at City for example towards the end his legs had gone, Shit wingers were able to go last him and you knew that simply wouldn't happen Zaba in his prime.

Credit to Rice though playing in midfield with two lads that really struggle to get around and get in people's faces shows what a good job he's doing, I think Rice is a hell of a lot better too when Lingard plays.

The Noble of old always snapping at heels putting tackles and interceptions in and in a lot games was able to dictate the pace of the game especially playing against teams that were around West Ham. Looking at him now he's a shadow of the player he does try and close down but by the time he gets their the ball had already gone. It's not nice looking at one of your heroes starting to get that way you never want to see it ending like that. Take Zaba at City for example towards the end his legs had gone, Shit wingers were able to go last him and you knew that simply wouldn't happen Zaba in his prime.

Credit to Rice though playing in midfield with two lads that really struggle to get around and get in people's faces shows what a good job he's doing, I think Rice is a hell of a lot better too when Lingard plays.

Yeh spot on. Noble in his prime was actually a class player - never quite good enough for England. But he had a 3/4 year period where he was instrumental for us.
I’m not one for sentiment - but his last game I will have a bit of a tear in my eye. He’s been there through all of it , the good and mostly bad times and just absolutely bleeds claret n blue.

Rice is just a different level. Quite possibly the best player I think we’ve ever had in a hammers shirt. Certainly in my life time.

Are these random fixture times (ie: 6pm midweek, Sunday night games etc)

gonna be same for next season anyone reckon ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.