#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any stats for yesterday?
Ran the wing and his support play is superb. His pass accuracy must be at his highest level lately.
I love his life story, but felt his concentration levels were his weakness. I feared he would be out the door, if it carried on.
Not now, he sorted himself out and i don't see him as a weakness when he is selected.
I know Ferny was immense yesterday, but i gave MOTM to him.

Was probably Jan Ricka as he'd have most links + contacts in that region but Txiki would deserve some of the credit too. Seems we were watching him for a while and saw enough in his cameos at Euro 16 to give a move the green light.
As much as appreciate Txiki's work, the credit should go to Zin himself and his advisors. He had terminated his Shakhtar contract and signed for FC Ufa on one important condition - the club allows to choose his next destination freely, and don't ask too much. Big Russian clubs weren't interested at all at the time.

He had immediately become Ufa's leader on the pitch - at 18 yo, in a tough defensive league.

After the successful spell with Ufa Zin could choose pretty much any club, as he was seen as a bargain going far below the market price. Arsenal and Dortmund were reportedly interested. But Alex specifically wanted to be coached by Pep, so his agents contacted City, the rest is history

one of my favourite players personally ,love his attitude , seems a top lad , always gives it 100% , tidy player also , hes become quite reliable , i hope he stays with us for a long time .

Not that I want him to leave because he's fucking ace, but what sort of price tag would he have? There was talk that Wolves were will willing to pay 24 million(?), but surely that wouldn't come close now?
If he stays fit, his valuation after EURO 2020+1 will reach 45-50 million.

one of my favourite players personally ,love his attitude , seems a top lad , always gives it 100% , tidy player also , hes become quite reliable , i hope he stays with us for a long time .
Me too. He embodies everything fans wants from their players. How often does it happen where a player nearly leaves two summers in a row, only to choose to stay, to fight and ultimately to become the undisputed best at the club in his position? It’s so easy to just leave once City made it clear they are happy with the offer on the table. You are being told you are dispensable. To take that on the chin, bear no grudges, support and encourage the squad whilst out of favour, never complain, work harder than ever and then become a key player.... the guy is a fucking hero, an inspiration. I love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.