Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were you feeding Allan all week; raw meat? He's a bit agricultural with his challenges.
He threw a bad one in during the first half. I do not think he is up to fitness yet and he is showing his frustration to often.

Anyone shed any light on this from the 'corruption' thread?

Has anyone heard of some dodgy goings on at Everton, involving everyone up to board level? I got a couple of WhatsApp messages alluding to some serious corruption, with the SFO involved, arrests to be made, and plenty of resignations.

Has anyone seen the twitter post/WhatsApp message about James Rodriguez?
I don't know how to post it but I'm sure someone will.
Defy anyone to read it and not burst out laughing.

Edit - someone posted above while I was typing.

eb2af3b2-ae36-4dd1-b4d1-7f022f99ab53.jpg

Its a load of horse shit circulated by liverpool fans. Same as the false claims circulating earlier this week that senior Everton figures were arrested and marched out of the Liver building in cuffs as part of the recent corruption probe in Liverpool, and that the stadium move was in tatters.
The cult are really rattled by the fact the Toffees are threatening to surpass them this season and that they are finally showing some ambition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.