Nuno Mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 18 his speed, athletisn and power seems overwhelming. In a way he is more a mix btw Mendy and Alphonzo Davies. But yes, the similarities to Mendy are quite clear.

He is far more athletic in my opinion. Thus he'd be a far better defender. A bit like Wan Bissaka in that respect. I can see him giving Sterling fits in practice.

I can see why we are in for him. But personally hopes he develops his game far more on the technical side.
I think we like to have alternatives. If we want supreme technique in a certain game, Zinchenko plays. We want altheticism and power? Mendes. Same on the other side with Cancelo and Walker. We can play however we want for any given game.

I saw a report we wanted to use Pedro Porro as makeshift. Hope that story is false. Porro should be replacing Walker after the end of next season. He is Cancelo light. Ww should not lose him.

I saw a report we wanted to use Pedro Porro as makeshift. Hope that story is false. Porro should be replacing Walker after the end of next season. He is Cancelo light. Ww should not lose him.
We have loads of right backs in the CFG ranks and Walker is a freak of nature. He’ll stay for a few years anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.