Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a very good player, and will only get better. Good awareness, covers ground quickly, and decent on the ball. A couple of times against Poland he did one of those defensive runs anticipating the ball, brushing off the attacker and turning and carrying the ball forward,it reminded me of Fernandinho.

He’s a very good player, and will only get better. Good awareness, covers ground quickly, and decent on the ball. A couple of times against Poland he did one of those defensive runs anticipating the ball, brushing off the attacker and turning and carrying the ball forward,it reminded me of Fernandinho.
Only 18 months older than Foden too.

If he had come out of our academy,then those calling him 'shit' would be giving him similar billing.

He'll very soon be playing for a club that regularly challenges for trophies.

If he had come out of our academy,then those calling him 'shit' would be giving him similar billing.

Or if he was called Deco Riceinho!! With luck with injuries he could go on for 100 caps for England.

I'm a massive fan. Think he will end up at utd, but he's a really good player.
Reads the game well. His passing is good and I think he'll add goals to his game in time.
The general consensus was Chavs/Lampard wanted him as CB.

I'm a massive fan. Think he will end up at utd, but he's a really good player.
Reads the game well. His passing is good and I think he'll add goals to his game in time.
The general consensus was Chavs/Lampard wanted him as CB.
He's an upgrade on their current trio for sure,but i dont see the Rags shifting anyone on just yet.I suspect as the post above suggests,Chelsea may have him earmarked for the Kante role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.