Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a big fan of tattoos personally, but each to their own.

I'm sure we could lend him a few quid to get them removed, or just add 'M' before the 'CFC' where appropriate.

;)
Be tricky getting the lions to look like an eagle though so for that reason it's a no from me.

He's very very good. Pep could mould him into his perfect holding midfielder. Don't see us spending the money required to get him though

I think you need to prepare yourself for the likelihood that you’re going to lose him in the not too distant future. I’m certain he’s already on the radar of some elite level clubs and he keeps on getting better. Enjoy him while you can.

I think you need to prepare yourself for the likelihood that you’re going to lose him in the not too distant future. I’m certain he’s already on the radar of some elite level clubs and he keeps on getting better. Enjoy him while you can.

He's definitely on the radar from many top clubs, but he does seem very happy here and he is Captain. we shall see. offers of 100+ mill and it will be hard to turn down, guess it's up to him

He's definitely on the radar from many top clubs, but he does seem very happy here and he is Captain. we shall see. offers of 100+ mill and it will be hard to turn down, guess it's up to him

Hope you get to keep him. The virus should mean you do, for a couple of years at least. Very good player , who could become great.

Yeah, I must admit to having a bit of a soft spot for West Ham, so I wish you all the best. If you can give Rice the opportunity to play in the Champs League and compete for trophies then I’m sure he’ll stay, but if not, there comes a time in every players development that as fans we have to accept that they need to move on to grow.

Picked up a knee injury on international duty, initial estimate is 4-6 weeks out. Big blow for West Ham in their challenge for Top 4 and potentially England if it turns out to be worse than expected. Hope he recovers quickly

Picked up a knee injury on international duty, initial estimate is 4-6 weeks out. Big blow for West Ham in their challenge for Top 4 and potentially England if it turns out to be worse than expected. Hope he recovers quickly
Agreed about West Ham.
England don’t need to worry though, cos they’ve got Hendo returning, who is a combination of Keane, Viera and Gerrard rolled into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.