Odsonne Eduoard

Is it a bigger step up than from the South American football Jesus was playing? Sometimes I think we should take a punt on some of these players but maybe squad limitations hold us back? I still struggle to see why our scouts though Mangala was a better bet than VVD. Was it just that VVD was playing in a "pub" league?

As I posted earlier I think he could come to us if we were not losing the best striker we have ever had meaning that he would be expected to hit the ground running rather than having time to adapt.
Don't disagree with that mate, he's different to Jesus who I think is a bit more versatile and mobile. Édouard imo needs to be the focal point, great feet and superb finisher but perhaps not as dynamic as he could be off the ball. I would welcome him signing but just think a couple of years playing every week would bring him along a hell of a lot and could be better for him as a top flight player.

Don't disagree with that mate, he's different to Jesus who I think is a bit more versatile and mobile. Édouard imo needs to be the focal point, great feet and superb finisher but perhaps not as dynamic as he could be off the ball. I would welcome him signing but just think a couple of years playing every week would bring him along a hell of a lot and could be better for him as a top flight player.

I expect the club are " aware " of all players who might be capable of stepping up and showing enough ability to become a good signing.

Celtic have had a number of such players, and give them regular game time despite the level of the league not being the best .

I expect the club are " aware " of all players who might be capable of stepping up and showing enough ability to become a good signing.

Celtic have had a number of such players, and give them regular game time despite the level of the league not being the best .
Yeah, I'm sure the club are 100% aware of those who could make the step up. Reality is there's maybe 5-10 per year and we sign 2. I follow Celtic as well and Édouard is quality but I don't see it happening ATM, I'd he goes to another PL team it could be a massive platform for the lad. More competitive league would also develop his work ethics which he doesn't need to worry about currently.

My input for what it's worth. Didn't really rate Denayer that much at Celtic, thought Van Dijk was much more complete.

Im not saying he's the best but I wouldn't swap Tierney for any left back in the league.

Edouard is 1 of the options I'd have at Arsenal if Lacazette leaves. He has a very good all round game, just worry if he wants it enough.

My input for what it's worth. Didn't really rate Denayer that much at Celtic, thought Van Dijk was much more complete.

Im not saying he's the best but I wouldn't swap Tierney for any left back in the league.

Edouard is 1 of the options I'd have at Arsenal if Lacazette leaves. He has a very good all round game, just worry if he wants it enough.

Not sure why the negativity from some on BM about Tierney because I think he looks great at arsenal and for £25m was a steal . Clubs possibly thinking Scottish PL a weak league and therefore reluctant to risk it before Arsenal jumped in.

They Def need another of Vardy/Kelechi level for any chance of top 4 next season....what I've seen he's no better but will def help not weaken them when injuries hit....Leicesters drop off when they lose couple of players is alarming at times and they looked knackered last few games of last 2 seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.