Odsonne Eduoard

Tierney for £75m? VVD for £210m?

Repost tomorrow when you've sobered up.
Ok, have it yiur way. Maybe not £210 for VVD, but £150m. Tierney definitely, look at the oiltanker full of absolute shite thst goes for £50m+ down there. Let's wait and see.

And I've given up the drink, back on the heroin..

Ok, have it yiur way. Maybe not £210 for VVD, but £150m. Tierney definitely, look at the oiltanker full of absolute shite thst goes for £50m+ down there. Let's wait and see.

And I've given up the drink, back on the heroin..
£75m was what Southampton got, Southampton paid £15m or so for him from Celtic. There was probably sell on clauses involved in that I take it, so I doubt City could have managed it for £15m. I take your point though, City should have taken a punt on him while at Celtic.

There's a member who was adamant we should not purchase Tierney because he would be a flop in the PL. If I recall correctly, he said VVD would be a flop at the dippers because Soton wasn't a good team and that was his level coming from the SPL. Though I believe Southampton wasn't half bad when he was there.

I'll be interested if he comes in to tell you Edouard will be awful in the Premier League too because good players don't come straight from Scotland.

There's a member who was adamant we should not purchase Tierney because he would be a flop in the PL. If I recall correctly, he said VVD would be a flop at the dippers because Soton wasn't a good team and that was his level coming from the SPL. Though I believe Southampton wasn't half bad when he was there.

I'll be interested if he comes in to tell you Edouard will be awful in the Premier League too because good players don't come straight from Scotland.
If I had his form, I would let it go. He should too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.