Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s 20 though. Pull out the stats for 20 year olds in German football history. Comparing Haaland to Lewandowski is like comparing Ferran to Messi. He is never going to be as good at that tender age.

But not only this. Put Haaland at Bayern and see what happens to his stats hehe. And I say again, Lewandowski and Silva have 6 penalty goals vs Haaland’s 1 and both played three more games than Haaland.

As for the previous season, he arrived in the January window

Last person, I want to be quoting. From the Independent :

Some sources maintain City believe they already have him. There has already been talk of how Txiki Begiristain and Mino Raiola are willing to set aside previous differences to get a deal done, although that may be tested by the last few days. The feeling is that Raiola’s recent tour of Spain is to try and drive up City’s offer. Others on the Norwegian and Spanish sides insist Haaland’s first preference at this age is La Liga, in order to prolong his career

Last person, I want to be quoting. From the Independent :

Some sources maintain City believe they already have him. There has already been talk of how Txiki Begiristain and Mino Raiola are willing to set aside previous differences to get a deal done, although that may be tested by the last few days. The feeling is that Raiola’s recent tour of Spain is to try and drive up City’s offer. Others on the Norwegian and Spanish sides insist Haaland’s first preference at this age is La Liga, in order to prolong his career

The problem with this is that from what I hear, there ate no differences between Txiki and Raiola. Heard from two Catalan journalists that they get along very well and are close.

Also please share the link?

The problem with this is that from what I hear, there ate no differences between Txiki and Raiola. Heard from two Catalan journalists that they get along very well and are close.

Also please share the link?

Thank you. This is actually a decent article that makes the hundreds of posts about whether he is “a Pep player” or “would he fit in” in this thread look so silly haha

Thank you. This is actually a decent article that makes the hundreds of posts about whether he is “a Pep player” or “would he fit in” in this thread look so silly haha

I actually thought once , he was a decent writer but..the less said about him the better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.