Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do dortmund want for the sheep shagger anyway? So many figures pop up, but what is the actual

How much do dortmund want for the sheep shagger anyway? So many figures pop up, but what is the actual

Formal line is they won't sell.

But they might, if they have no choice.

In whuch case they claim they will ask for €180m.

Or €150m, at a minimum.

Unless they don't qualify for CL.

and so on and so on

2020/21 Bundesliga

Lewandowski 35
Andre Silva 22
Haaland 21

2019/20 Bundesliga

Lewandowski 34
Werner 28
Sancho 17

Haaland got 13 from 15 games.

I find it hard to believe that he is worth it based in those stats which are quite ordinary for German football.

2020/21 Bundesliga

Lewandowski 35
Andre Silva 22
Haaland 21

2019/20 Bundesliga

Lewandowski 34
Werner 28
Sancho 17

I find it hard to believe that he is worth it based in those stats which are quite ordinary for German football.
So he is not worth it because lewandowski scores more????
The fact is this Bayern team are amazing and he is probably the best forward in the world.
Oh and he wasn’t in the top 3 last season may have something to do with spending half the season ripping it up in a different league.

He has 50/49 for Dortmund
It is exceptional for his age and teams he has been playing for

2020/21 Bundesliga

Lewandowski 35
Andre Silva 22
Haaland 21

2019/20 Bundesliga

Lewandowski 34
Werner 28
Sancho 17

what about goals in champs league how’s he doing in that competition seeing it’s a higher standard than the German league!?

2020/21 Bundesliga

Lewandowski 35
Andre Silva 22
Haaland 21

2019/20 Bundesliga

Lewandowski 34
Werner 28
Sancho 17

Lol

Haaland has played less games than Lewandowski and Silva. Both Lewandowski and Silva have scored 6 penalty goals from that total; Haaland only one. Haaland also has the second best stat on minutes to score a goal in the Bundesliga (89); only Lewandowski bests him. Let’s not forget we’re talking about a 20 year old.

But it’s his Champions League stats for such a mediocre team that are simply mind-blowing

what about goals in champs league how’s he doing in that competition seeing it’s a higher standard than the German league!?
I'll wait until I see him but I don't think a player who has been outscored by TImo Werner is necessarily that impressive.

Four of the six group stage games of the Champions League are easier than Premier League games for City because they are against Tier 3 and 4 seeds.

He maybe brilliant. He may also be over-rated and there maybe better alternatives.

I'll wait until I see him but I don't think a player who has been outscored by TImo Werner is necessarily that impressive.

Four of the six group stage games of the Champions League are easier than Premier League games for City because they are against Tier 3 and 4 seeds.

He maybe brilliant. He may also be over-rated and there maybe better alternatives.

I am looking forward to seeing him for 2 x 90 mins. Interested to see what his overall game is like against top class opposition. All I have seen is highlights which no doubt have been impressive.

I am looking forward to seeing him for 2 x 90 mins. Interested to see what his overall game is like against top class opposition. All I have seen is highlights which no doubt have been impressive.
Same here. I want to see him against top opponents. The record of havertz, and Werner who tore the Bundesliga up makes me sceptical. He's clearly a very good player, but so is Jesus, and so are 3-4 players I can think of in the Premier League. Is he a £100m player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.